What is your Return Policy?
Phillip Technologies, LLC Return Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, whether it is similar or not.
The following conditions will grant a return or exchange
- Faulty goods or workmanship: in the unlikely event your order contained goods with unsatisfactory performance you can exchange them or receive an immediate refund. Goods must be returned and delivered to Phillip Technologies for a complete refund.
- Ordered the wrong item and need to exchange.
You can return any undamaged* or unused product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
Wear and tear or damage (scuffs, scratches, chips, dents, or any foreign material not originally shipped with the product) will be considered grounds for denial of any refund or exchange. Claims arising from damage in shipping is the responsibility of the freight carrier.
Custom crystal orders are ineligible for any product returns, exchanges or refunds except in the case of faulty workmanship.
Item Condition and Packaging
- Any product you return must be in the original packaging. All cables, manuals, parts and software discs must be included with the returned item.
- If, during the course of an exchange or customer return the items are improperly packed and sustain damage, Phillip Technologies, LLC will void any refund—no exceptions.
- All items lost in transit or damaged through improper handling are not eligible for return and are sole responsibility of the freight company. Phillip Technologies, LLC waives all responsibility from claims arising in these circumstances. All lost or damaged item claims must filed with the shipping service contracted for the order in question.
Freight Charges for Product Returns, Exchanges and Recalls
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay freight charges in the event of a product return. Moreover, in the event of a product exchange or trial order Phillip Technologies, LLC will not cover return freight charges. However, Phillip Technologies, LLC will pay for freight charges in the event of a factory recall or return due to faulty workmanship.
Proof of Purchase
Please include the original invoice and product lot/batch number as part of your return.