Eon-LT is a temperature measuring film thickness monitor that surpasses conventional monitors that are blind to thermal changes of the crystal. The combination of frequency and temperature measurement allows unprecedented accuracy in real-time rate and film thickness monitoring.
Why measure temperature? Because the frequency change of a crystal by process heating can easily be equal to the frequency change caused by coating. In normal operation there is a built-in 10% error in most rate measurements. In the worst case it can be 100%. Why measure if your measurements are always wrong?
- Temperature measurement for added precision
- Shutter on/off support (relays)
- Connectivity: RS-232, USB, and WiFi
- Operated using the included, easy-to-use software or controlled via Colnatec’s
documented RS232 protocol.
- Dual channels for expanded capability