Eon-LT by Colnatec
A Compact, Affordable PC-Based Film Thickness Monitor with Temperature Measurement
The Eon-LT is a temperature measuring film thickness monitor that surpasses conventional monitors that are blind to thermal changes of the crystal. The combination of frequency and temperature measurement allows unprecedented accuracy in real-time rate and film thickness monitoring.
Why measure temperature?
Because the frequency change of a crystal by process heating can easily be equal to the frequency change caused by coating. In normal operation there is a built-in 10% error in most rate measurements. In the worst case it can be 100%. Why measure if your measurements are always wrong? Eon-LT incorporates a temperature measurement system and software to offset these errors, providing the most accurate film thickness measurement system available.
- Temperature measurement for added precision
- Shutter on/off support (relays)
- Connectivity: RS-232, USB, and WiFi
- Operated using the included, easy-to-use software or controlled via Colnatec’s
documented RS232 protocol.
- Dual channels for expanded capability
Choose whether you would like an internal or external oscillator. Please note the following information:
- Eon LT Monitor- Int —Everything is included to hook up the unit, BUT the EonLT unit can’t be any farther than 6-12″ from the feedthrough
- Eon LT Monitor – Ext (External Oscillator) $895 This is electrically modified to run a separate oscillator to allow you to place the Eon LT up to 10 feet away from the feedthrough. However, you must buy an external oscillator package to go with it.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 4 in|
Eon-LT Film Thickness Monitor
6" BNC Cable and Power Supply
Software CD, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Warranty