Eon-ID is a film thickness controller that packages an ultra-high resolution deposition control system into a compact, rackmountable enclosure. The unit can be operated using the onboard software or controlled via Colnatec’s documented RS232 protocol. (For more on controlling with the RS232 protocol, see “RS232 Commands” in the latest user manual).
Featuring integrated touchscreen display, intuitive GUI, and durable construction, Eon-ID offers an all-inclusive design that adapts easily to a variety of settings – ranging from industrial to laboratory to clean room to research environments. Eon-ID integrates well into existing rack thin film systems. Connectivity includes RS-232, usb, and WiFi options, 10 programmable relays, and 8 inputs.
- Integrated touchscreen display and software for process programming and monitoring –
easier to use than a smartphone!
- Connectivity: RS-232, USB, and WiFi
- Rackmount capable (1 or 2 Eon-IDs per slot)
- Dual channels for expanded capability
- Advanced technology that increases reliability and durability in industrial environments
- Built-in temperature monitoring and source control
- I/O Ports
- Relays: 10 (programmable); 1 (abort only)
- Inputs: 8 (programmable)
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
•Cables, Oscillator, and Power Supply