Colnatec and Phillip Technologies are now proudly working together to bring our customers the most innovative film-thickness measuring technologies. Since 2013 both companies have operated independently to provide two things: stellar service, and high quality systems & components. Previously, Phillip Technologies only sold quartz crystals and some small accessories. As of October, 2017 Phillip Technologies will be directly receiving all sales for Colnatec monitoring systems, hardware and accessories.
Please take note of these key changes:
- To place your order for Colnatec products you can use the following options:
- Regarding technical support:
- All technical support emails will remain at Support@Colnatec.com
- The technical support phone number will also remain the same (480) 634-1449
- The FAQ page on Colnatec will remain active unless otherwise noted. More Colnatec product help articles will be available on Philliptech.com as the next few months progress.
An energetic, young industry upstart launched in 2009, Colnatec has established new industry standards in the design, development, and manufacturing of innovative, high-performance sensors and electronic instrumentation used in multiple, diverse areas:
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Solar cell manufacturing (CIGS)
- Mobile display (OLED)
- Optical Coatings (PVD)
- Food packaging (R2R)
- High speed electrical devices (MBE)
- Architectural glass (In-Line)
- Semiconductor wafer processing (CVD)
Through the use of patented and patent-pending technologies, researchers, manufacturers, and system-builders are able to increase the conversion efficiency of photovoltaic films, reduce production and run times and costs, and improve overall performance; it’s ultimately about achieving higher yield.
Holder of numerous patents Colnatec received the Department of Energy SBIR Phase I and II awards for a self-cleaning process control sensor to be used in manufacturing CIGS solar cells. This sensor extends crystal life indefinitely and enables solar cell manufacturers to achieve cell and module efficiencies well beyond the status quo. Colnatec is also one of about eight winners of the Arizona Commerce Authority Innovation Challenge Grant Program for promoting innovation in the technology sector.