Infinity 12 and 24 Crystal Film Thickness Sensor Head
Multi-Crystal Thin Film Sensor: Holds twelve 14 mm or 24 8.6 mm crystals for maximum Uptime & Peak Performance
Infinity is Colnatec’s multiple crystal sensor head, designed for high vacuum thin film deposition. Infinity is capable of holding 12, 14 mm or 24, 8.6 mm industry-standard crystals.
By utilizing an in-vacuum stepper motor system for crystal indexing, Infinity takes a step beyond conventional and often unreliable pneumatic technology.
One-quarter inch water cooling tubes keep the sensor head thermally stable, maintaining the head and stepper motor within an optimum operating temperature range, yet still allowing flexibility in sensor placement.
Infinity is best used with Colnatec’s exclusively patented RC-cut crystals, allowing for operation up to 200°C, which is shown to improve crystal life. When combined with Eon-ID controller, Infinity becomes optimized for maximum uptime, dependability, accuracy, and performance.
- Crystal rotation uses robust, automatic switching and individual position detection for solid reliability
- Maximizes process uptime (up to 100 hours)
- Front-loading, quick release carousel with deposition shield for reliable protection from deposition and fast replacement of all 12 crystals
- Additional carousels available for instantaneous, cartridge, style crystal replacement
- Custom mounting available